What is Pneumonia? / Pneumonia Definition:-
Pneumonia is an infection and contagious disease caused by viruses, bacteria, and fungi which affects the human lungs, the air sacs in the lungs to fill with fluid, making it hard for you to breathe, and causes you to cough up phlegm.
Pneumonia can occur in patients of all age groups, but young children and older people are especially at risk.
Pneumonia Treatment,Natural Cures,Home Remedies,Cure:-
The juice of carrots, in combination with spinach juice, or beet and cucumber juices, helps in the healing process.
The pain of pneumonia can be relieved by rubbing oil of turpentine over the rib cage and wrapping warmed cotton wool over it.
Onions contain a number of ingredients, including quercetin, a compound in the bioflavonoid family that may help protect the lungs from infection.
There are few types of Pneumonia like, Bacterial pneumonia; Legionnaires' disease; acute lobar pneumonia; Bronchopneumonia
Pneumonia Symptoms, Risk Factors,Signs:-
(1) Fever, which may be less common in older adults.
(2) Fast heartbeat, Feeling very tired or feeling very weak.
(3) Loss of appetite may occur in case of pneumonia.
(5) Vague pain under and around the breast bone may occur, but the severe chest pain associated with typical bacterial pneumonia is uncommon.
(6) Patients may experience a severe hacking cough, but it usually does not produce sputum.
(7) Cough, often producing mucus from the lungs. Mucus may be rusty or green or tinged with blood.
(8) Wheezing,difficulty breathing,Sometimes nausea, vomiting, muscle aches occurs.
(9) Mental confusion,Coughing up sputum containing pus or blood.