What is Vinegar?
Vinegar is an acid liquid made from wine, cider, beer or most any mildly alcoholic beverage by what is called an acetous fermentation.
Vinegar Types/ Vinegar Diet:-
There are different seven types of vinegar,
White Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Wine Vinegar, Rice Vinegar, Fruit Vinegar, Malt Vinegar, Balsamic Vinegar
Vinegar Uses, Vinegar Health Benefits:-
1. Vinegar is a bactericide. This is because of acid content in vinegar makes it a national bactericide appropriate for minor cuts, abrasions and other skin ailments.
2. It is also an anti-inflammatory agent suitable for wasp stings, insect bites, shingles and sunburn.
3. Vinegar has been recommended since the time of Hypocrites and Galen as an aid to alleviate or cure arthritis.
4. Cider vinegar is ideally suited as a mouthwash for healing mouth ulcers and for strengthening the gums.
5. Use as a gargle for sore throats and for ticklish coughs.
6. Drink diluted cider vinegar as an aid to digestion and to relieve constipation.
7. For the care of the hair vinegar can be added to the rinsing water to give long lasting shiny hair. It is also thought to be a cure for alopecia.
8. Use the sweetly scented lavender vinegar in your bath water as a skin purifier and tonic.
9. A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water three times a day is especially recommended for patients with heart disease.
10. Treatment of over-acidic conditions of the body, such as arthritis or gout - Although apple cider vinegar is acidic, it leaves an overall alkaline residue after digestion.
11. Alleviating dandruff – apple cider vinegar may be a helpful natural remedy for dandruff, because the acids in the vinegar kill the fungus causing chemical imbalances in the skin of the scalp.