Pancreatic cancer is a deadly disease with poor survival rates. Pancreas is located in the abdomen. Pancreas secretes one of the important hormones of the body. It is more common in males than females and in blacks than in whites.
Pancreas is anatomically divided into 3 parts which are head, body and tail. Greater than 70% of the pancreatic cancers occur in the pancreatic head, 20% in the pancreatic body and the remaining in pancreatic tail.
Pancreatic cancer Symptoms Signs:-
(1) Pain in the upper abdomen that is usually relieved when the patient leans forward.
(2) Loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting.
(3) Weight loss and jaundice which is usually accompanied by dark urine.
Pancreatic cancer Causes Risk Factors:-
The cause of this cancer remains unknown. The most established risk factor for the development of this cancer is cigarette smoking. Other less common risk factors are:
A high fat diet
Chronic pancreatitis, generally related to high alcohol intake
Workers in contact with organic chemicals
Pancreatic Cancer Natural Treatment Cures Home Remedies:-
(1) Radiation therapy is a method of treating cancer by allowing high energy x-rays to pass through the cancer cells and thereby sealing the growth of deadly cancer cells.
(2) Green Tea is one the best remedies for this cancer type.
(3) Chemotherapy is the use of certain drugs to try to kill cancer cells.