Posted by Riska Posted on 3:11:00 AM
Healthy Stomach Care Tips:-
(1) The first rule that you have to follow is never to eat anything in overabundance. Perhaps you have had a night or two in which you experienced heartburn after severely overeating too much food. This can tax your stomach so that the foods that you eat will force your stomach to secrete too much acid; which will then cause other problems such as indigestion, reflux disease or even ulcer if it is repeated continuously.
(2) Stomach diseases often result from the irregular life habits, engorgement, and many other details. We understand that gastritis and peptic ulcer disease are both caused by Helicobacter pylori, which is infectious. We shall try to avoid the hurt from such kind of bacteria. For example, when you are having meal outside, do not use the chopsticks, dishes or other utensils that others have used.
(3) A regular and healthy lifestyle is the key to protect your stomach. If you have the three meals in the regular time, and eat neither too litter or too much, then your stomach will function well with no doubt. Notice that the breakfast is the most important meal in a day. Only do you have a good breakfast, you have enough energy to do your work the whole day.
(4) There are a great number of vitamins and trace elements in vegetables and fruits, which are not only nutritious to our body but also helpful to the digestion of stomach. Hence, we'd better add some fruits to the meals, and have as more vegetables as possible.
(5) Drinking too much alcohol is also bad for your stomach health (not to mention it being very bad for your liver and your overall health too). Hence, you need to moderate your drinking to 1 or 2 glasses of alcohol a day. In addition, drinking too much acidic drinks every day will also wear down your stomach lining over the years, so that should be done in moderation also.