Banishing those fine lines, keeping your skin glowing and maintaining a youthful look does not require exquisite methods or surgeries. The top secrets to mask your advancing age can be found in your dining table.
Modifying unhealthy eating habits significantly contributes to young-looking skin. The best anti-aging food groups include plenty of whole grain, fresh fruits and vegetables. However, here are the top 5 best anti-aging foods that are easily available:
1. Brocolli is a fibrous vegetable which can help you maintain clear skin. It is a best source sulforaphane, a compound that activates the body's own antioxidants to prevent cell degeneration. It also activates antioxidant defense pathways to slow down age-related evidences such as wrinkles.
2. Oats contains high carbohydrate which makes great wonders on the skin. It has silicic acid that gives fuller texture to the skin thus slowing down the emergence of fine lines and wrinkles. Oats also contain a considerable amount of fiber keeping your blood sugar level stable and reduce skin breakdown.
3. Avocado is a good source of healthy fat that may help to reduce level low density lipoprotein. It is a good source of vitamin E which maintains the skin healthy and prevent skin aging. It also contains natural omega-3 fatty acids to keep your skin young looking, while its natural oils moisturize and nourish your skin.
4. Yogurt is rich in vital minerals like potassium, calcium, protein and vitamin B complex. It has a live 'good bacteria' that aides digestion and keeps your immune system strong and healthy.
A proper balance of bacteria living in the intestine is considered to be an important factor that slows down the aging process.
5. Dark chocolate. Unlike milk chocolates that do not have the significant anti-aging properties, the primary component that makes dark chocolate recommended by health experts is the antioxidant called flavonoids.
Flavonoids biologically trigger the production of natural enzymes that prevent certainage-related degenerative diseases. It acts by reducing cell damage caused by free radicals.
While maintaining an average amount of intake of these foods, you should also cut off excessive salt and sugar intake. A combination of proper diet and self-discipline will perfect your recipe for the best anti-aging foods.
However keep in mind that certain people are allergic to some of the mentioned foods, consulting your physician keeps you safe.