(1) Our first meal of the day is Breakfast and it must not be skipped as it’s very important, you get your energy for the entire day.
A cup of Total cereal should be mixed together with a pack of raisins and a cup of nonfat milk. You only get 244 calories from a serving of raisin bran and 100 percent of the daily value for vitamins and minerals. Mix one cup of Total cereal, a packet of raisins, and 1 cup nonfat milk. This simple.
(2) Scrambled whites with greens as an alternative to the traditional scrambled eggs for breakfast that you can choose which will give you 54 grams of dietary proteins or equivalent to 255 calories.
How to Prepare: - Heat a pan and pour fat-free Pam. In a bowl, blend four servings of Eggology egg whites and half a cup of spinach and half a cup of mushrooms. Fry this and enjoy saving 40 calories and 100 milligrams of cholesterol.
(3) Balanced Diet Shake contains 180 calories and has lots of carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. French vanilla and chocolate royale can be used to add natural flavor which are really cool and tasty refreshment also be nutritious.
Now I want to talk with you about your and Mine LUNCH, let’s go with it…
Lunch helps boost energy and keeps your metabolism regulated.
(1) Boca Burger Grilled Vegetable burger which is one of the favorite lunch meals for me has soya beans, red bell pepper, garlic, onion, cheese, tomato and lettuce. This heavy burger will allow you to save up to 180 calories and 19 grams of fat as compared to the typical beef burger.
(2) Alvarado Street sprouted wheat tortilla, don’t worry it’s really easy to prepare, made from organic tortilla and stuffed with greens, tomato, carrots, grilled chicken or any lean meat like turkey. You will be consuming 50 calories less and 5 grams of fat less from the traditional wrap with oily toppings and calorie-filled mayo.
Now it’s turn for DINNER,
It will help you sleep better and become more energized during the day.
(1) Spaghetti squash is typical spaghetti but is actually way healthier, is rich in fluids, potassium, carbohydrates, pantothenic acid and Vitamin C.
(2) Papadini, pure-lentil bean pasta, hi-protein, for those allergic to the said substance.
Has 5 times of protein per serving as compared to the traditional pasta, it is high in folic acid, protein, carbohydrates and essential vitamins.
Fiber foods have the ability to make you feel full and is very nutritious, but not really contain a lot of calories.
Helps the body and especially the intestinal system function better. To get a good dose of fiber, eat vegetables, fruits and unprocessed grains and cereals.
Best health foods such as health bars, health shakes and health drinks that are second to none when it comes to taste and nutrition.
Weight loss is depends on many things such as the type of activity, age, height such as athletes would require a larger amount of calories compared to people.