Peppermint (Mentha piperita), One of the useful, multipurpose herb, a hybrid of water mint and spearmint, is one of the most widely consumed herbs.
The leaves are commonly used fresh or dried in teas, but it can also be purchased as an essential oil or in capsule form.
Peppermint tea and the essential oil of peppermint often indicated to treat a variety of conditions, ranging from treatment of gastrointestinal problems to pain and migraines and have long been used medicinally.
Peppermint Health Benefits
(1) Improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
(2) We can use as a treatment for IBS symptoms.
(3) It relaxes the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, relieving the pain or bloating associated with IBS
(4) If I am talking especially about Germany then at there, It is licensed for use as a standard treatment for indigestion(dyspepsia).
(5) It can calms the muscles of the stomach and improves the flow of bile, which the body uses to digest fats.
(6) Peppermint oil, in combination with caraway oil, helped relieve indigestion.
(7) Efficacy of peppermint in treating respiratory conditions such as asthma were examined.