(1) Always try to distract yourself when craving comes on.
To subside craving, do something like, walk some distance, involve yourself in to answer pending mails, complete pending phone calls etc…
(2) Take Healthy Snack like air-popped popcorn, pistachios, and wheat puff cakes.
(3) The needs of each person will be different, but the general recommended daily amount of water is 64oz as it’s really helpful to keep body hydrated and more likely to retain “water weight”.
(4) To make calories disappear take help from Fibers… Yes they adds satisfying bulk to food and takes longer to work its way out of your system, meaning less hunger. You can find them easily in Whole-wheat pasta or Kellogg's All-Bran.
(5) Your another natural assistant for losing weight is probiotics as they plays important role in losing weight and to ensure your digestive system is working properly.
You can try a supplement such as Vidazorb chewable probiotics.