Now here we will talk about Healthy Skin.
Yes, know a very well its really difficult but,
(1) Practicing yoga for both helps balance the hormones and increase the oxygen supply to your skin. Ensures resilience of the skin, and prevents it from dryness and sagging.
(2) Yoga will also help in toning the muscles of the neck and face. Poor diet and insufficient stimulation of the excretory and circulatory systems allows toxins to build up, which is a major cause of eruptions in the skin.
(3) Balasana (Child Pose), Uttanasana (Forward Bending Pose), Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose), and Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand Pose) are those which really effective for glowing skin.
(4) Improves blood circulation and helps to remove toxins from the body, helps to provide nutrition at the cellular level. All the internal organs and particularly the endocrine glands get activated and their functioning is optimized, helps to reduce the stress levels considerably and provides complete relaxation.
(5) Yoga asanas and pranayama makes you free from disease by strengthening the immune system. Healthy body means healthy skin.
(6) They can specially benefit women to retain their natural beauty while coping up with menstrual problems, child birth, work and home stress etc., helps women to stay slim and active. So, ideally start your day with yoga practice.